multiple users with different service flows

Cristian Novac cristian.novac at alcatel-lucent.ro
Thu May 3 11:17:53 CEST 2007

Hello,
I've provided you my users file attached in this mail; If I use this
users file, the users call and platf8 are authenticated but the
corresponding radius ACCES-ACCEPT message contains the
Service-Flow-Descriptor and QoS-Descriptor values from the DEFAULT entry.
If I use the users.wrong file as users file then the ACCESS ACCEPT
message doesn't contain any Service-Flow-Descriptor and QoS-Descriptor.
Maybe you could help me somehow.

Thanks.