Proxying by Nas-Ip-Address (was Proxy.conf regex )

Andrea Cerrito is at gentestrana.net
Tue May 8 17:18:27 CEST 2007

Hi again,

Thanks for the help, the proxy is working fine now.
Now I've another issue: I've to modify the reply items JUST for a Nas, not
for the realm.

I mean:

NAS1       NAS2
 |          |
 \---proxy--/

       +---- Customer Radius

       +---- My Radius

The Proxy is working for realms A e B: My Radius is realm A, meanwhile
customer one is for realm B.
The problem is that I've to modify on the proxy the reply items JUST for
realm B when called by NAS1.

I've read the attr-rewrite, but I don't understand how to force to be called
only in such this case.

Any help?

Thanks

Andrea