dyndns.org domain in Clients.conf

Marcel.De_Boer at alcatel-lucent.be Marcel.De_Boer at alcatel-lucent.be
Tue May 8 17:37:03 CEST 2007

Hi!

YvesDM wrote:
>     How i can use nas identifier attribute?? client.conf needs an ip
>     however ?? i'm very confused.
>
> In clients.conf use 0.0.0.0/0 and make sure your
> shared secret is long and strong.

A small note if you really want to do this: in 2.0, this will only match
for the exact address 0.0.0.0, and not for all IP addresses anymore,
like it does in 1.x. You can work around this by using two entries, one
for 0.0.0.0/1 and one for 128.0.0.0/1.

I don't think this is a very good idea anyway (Yes, I do use it myself,
but that is for a very nonstandard and non-production setup on an
isolated network, not for an internet-connected server.)

Gtnx
	Marcel