Pool-Name from Called-Station-Id

Hugh Messenger hugh at alaweb.com
Wed May 9 15:53:18 CEST 2007

Another classic Dumb Question.

Over the next few months I'm going to be setting up a lot of IP pools for
sqlippool.  My Pool-Name's are based on the Called-Station-Id.

The way I'm doing it right now is a DEFAULT for each one, like this:

DEFAULT Called-Station-Id == brantley_pppoe_141, Pool-Name :=
"brantley_pppoe_141"
        Fall-Through = 1

DEFAULT Called-Station-Id == elba_pppoe_142, Pool-Name := "elba_pppoe_142"
        Fall-Through = 1

[etc]

Is there some way I can make this generic, so I don't have to add each one
to the users file seperately?  Conceptually, it'd be like ...

DEFAULT Called-Station-Id == /^(\w+_pppoe_\d+)$/, Pool-Name := "$1"

   -- hugh