Date expansion fails for inner encryption tunnel log files.

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Wed May 9 21:17:28 CEST 2007

>   That's a typo in the assertion.  Just delete line 688, and it will work
Yep, thanks. :)

Couple of things,
Firstly is is possible to specify return codes for users files depending
on matched sections ? Or will the files module always return ok ?

Secondly, whats considered decent throughput in terms of (serial)
requests per second...
With none of the SQL or LDAP checking i'm getting around 300ish requests
per second ;
With basic LDAP authorisation i'm getting around 130 rps; with group
checking (10 groups checks in users file) 65rps; with LDAP and SQL based
authorisation 60 rps; with LDAP,SQL based authorisation and MAC
blacklist checking 30rps.

We have a user base of around 10,000 users with a absolute maximum of
4,000 logged in at any one time, and two Dual Core 2.13ghz 64bit Apple
Xserves with basic load balancing.

It's obvious that the SQL server is lagging behind, and the LDAP cluster
is on some ageing Xserves so probably isn't performing at it's peak...

If you have any recommended figures that I could aim for, would be very
useful.

Thanks,
Arran