free radius 1.1.6 -eap-tls authentication

anoop_c at sifycorp.com anoop_c at sifycorp.com
Mon May 14 05:27:53 CEST 2007

Dear all
         I am using the same AP,same widows client and same root certificate for testing navis as well as free raduis .Root certificate is also installed.
 Is ther any clue in the  debug message?

anoop_c at sifycorp.com wrote:
> Dear all
> Thank you for the responses
>        I am using openssl tool for certificate generation.I have inclided
the file xpextensions while generating certificates.The same certificates
worked well with Navis radius server and windows xp as client.So this may not
be the problem here

  Is it the SAME windows client, with the SAME root certificate, with
the SAME access point, going to FreeRADIUS using the SAME certificate?

  If it really works for Navis using the same certificate, my guess is
that your tests for FreeRADIUS are using a different Windows machine,
without the root certificate installed.