MySQL Authentication

Joseph Sullivan joe at mooseweb.com
Mon May 14 16:08:27 CEST 2007

On 5/11/07 11:11 PM, "Alan DeKok" <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

> Did you build the server on that machine, or did you build it on
> another machine and move the binaries over?

I Built the server on this machine.

> It's a MAC specific problem.  Other people running MACs don't see it,
> so maybe you could give more information about your system.
>

> Alan DeKok.

I don't know exactly what kind of Information to give.  It is OSX Server
Unlimited 10.4.9 with all apple updates applied before I installed anything
else.

It is a DP 450 with 2 gb memory.

I obviously had to install Xcode to compile Free Radius.

I'm sorry I really don't know what else you may need to know.

Thanks for taking the time to help me!!

Joseph Sullivan