Freeside Modifications for FreeRADIUS

Matthew Neumark matt at velociter.net
Mon May 14 20:29:37 CEST 2007

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any modifications that they are willing to
share that they have done for freeradius. Such as added attributes and such
when provisioning radius accounts. A good example is like Filter-ID for
freeradius. I would like to be able to assign users to a specific filter.
Another good example would be assigning different dns servers to different
clients. I already know how to add it to radreply to give the specific users
the information I want I was just wondering if anyone else has anything like
this already done.

Matt