no session showed by radwho, but user still could not login

Trio trioy99 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 18:09:45 CEST 2007

I change the sql now
This is my sql now..
mysql> select * from radcheck where username='rsa at idola';
+----+-----------+------------------+----+----------+
| id | UserName  | Attribute        | op | Value    |
| 57 | rsa at idola | Simultaneous-Use | := | 1        |
| 42 | rsa at idola | Password         | == | denpasar |
But I try with 2 pc, both using username rsa at idola, guess what happen?
All pc can connect perfectly :(
1 username can used by  2 pc in the same time.....

Any one can explain this ?
thanks
trio