DB handles dying slowly

Milan Holub holub at thenet.ch
Wed May 16 15:38:27 CEST 2007

Hi Alan,

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 02:50:27PM +0200, Alan Dekok wrote:
>   See the "virtual" modules in radiusd.conf.  You can put that entry
> there as "group sql_restart".  Then, replace "sql" in
> authorize/accounting with "sql_restart".
>
>   It's a little simpler...
==> thanks for the tip, it's working and it's simpler.
==> only during (re)-start I'm getting following message:
ERROR: Cannot find a configuration entry for module "sql_restart".
==> as I'm using build base on cvs head from May 10 the message
might/might not be there with current cvs head...(I'll let you know when I do the
build against cvs head again)

Milan Holub
holub (at) thenet (dot) ch

 TheNet-Internet Services AG,