usage counter....

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Fri May 18 13:05:27 CEST 2007

With a bit of gymnastics it can be done. You can run an outside program
on accounting updates checking Octet total - if it goes over the limit
it can send PoD (if Mikrotik supports this). But is it worth it? How
much over the limit can they go in one session (you are setting a
monthly limit)? Think about limiting sessions with Session-Timeout as
well.

Or "simply" ask Mikrotik to introduce Mikrotik-Total-Limit VSA. If
enough people request it ...

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP