Question regarding external script authentication

Patric patrict at bluebottle.com
Fri May 18 14:43:09 CEST 2007

Alan DeKok wrote:

>   It's a bug in 1.1.x.  It's fixed in 2.0.0

Ah great, at least that explains it! I see the latest public release is
1.1.6, is 2.0.0 available perhaps in the cvs? Would you say it is stable
enough to run in production yet? If not any ETA?

Otherwise can you suggest any previous version that may not have this
bug, and is security safe enough to run in a production environment? It
would seem the 1.1.3 build I have on my test environment does not have
that bug... *shrugs*

Thanks a stack Alan, you have been a great help!

Patrick