Very critical: Memory leak in freeradius-1.1.6

nikitha george nikitha.george at gmail.com
Sun May 20 12:48:11 CEST 2007

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply.
The memory usage of radiusd in our system went from 6687KB to 160MB which is
50.1% of memory of our system and radiusd got re-started.

I had run the Valgrind to see the resource leak. Definitely lost memory was
380 Bytes but still reachable are more. I think this is the one which is
leaking memory. I dont have access to the log files today, i will post it by
tomorrow for your reference.

Thanks,
Nikitha