Accounting-Response with invalid signature

Rio Yang rioyang.tw at gmail.com
Wed May 23 13:43:44 CEST 2007

Hi Milan,

Sorry~ I don't describ my architecture more detail.

NAS (Aptilo) --- FreeRADIUS --- JuniperSBR (Funk)

(FreeRadius proxy to JuniperSBR)

The error message occurred between FreeRADIUS and JuniperSBR.

In my thinking, there is no secret error in Accounting-Request why I got the
secret error in Accounting-Response.

Rio