JRS Service configurations + Wiki

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon May 28 19:25:34 CEST 2007

Hi,

> Alan D,
>
> Would you mind having configuration documents for 3rd party services
> like JRS on the FreeRADIUS wiki ?
>
> Alan B,
>
> Would JANET mind having configuration documents for  JRS on the
> FreeRADIUS wiki ?
>
> It is meant to be a repository for everything FreeRADIUS after all ...
> and it's easier if all this stuff is in one place.

personally I would prefer such configuration to be on the JRS
support / UKERNA document site. What should be on the main
FR wiki is the fundamental 'how to proxy' and 'how to attribute filter'
type documents. I believe that special service cases could otherwise
overrun the freeradius site (as they do the freeradius users list)

alan