log file for free radius 1.1.6 eap-tls authentication

anoop_c at sifycorp.com anoop_c at sifycorp.com
Tue May 29 05:28:55 CEST 2007

Hi
   1 I know its eap-tls and certificate based.
Earlier i was using Navis radius .In that for eap-tls we have to add certificate name to  a specific user file.
     Like that here also user file is there can i make use of the user file so that only that user get authenticated,

  2 Logs are not happening.In config changes required to get the same?
Regards
Anoop