DDNS problem

Mati Katz matikatz at gmail.com
Tue May 29 23:43:29 CEST 2007

hello
i'm using the 1.1.5 version of freeradius.
i have problem i setup a client in clients.conf that is a host name
like fkatz.dyndns.org because my NAS has dynamic ip. When i try to
login at first time (i use DD-WRT + chillispot built-in) i succeeded
but after i receive new dynamic ip from my ISP the radius reject it
because he doesn't know the new ip.
The radius server works fine with IP static i tested.
Also i checked lookup and ping to the fkatz.dyndns.org after the
dynamic ip has changed and very fast it refreshs.

thanks and sorry about my english.

--
ICQ#: 40226462
Skype: katonidas