v2 pre1 style regexp modifiers

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Wed May 30 18:55:45 CEST 2007

Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if it's possible to use the modifiers with regexp
> like /regexp/i with the v2 config files.
>
> In nearly every case where I want to use regular expressions It'd be
> better for them to be case insensitive..
>
> And I think the ones in the users file used to be ....
>
> At least don't remember any case sensitivity issues with them .
>
> Thanks,
> Arran

The inequality operator (!=) doesn't appear to work either

if("%{Pre-Proxy-Realm}" != "sussex.ac.uk"){

Unexpected trailing text at: != "sussex.ac.uk"

Or is that one of the features yet to be implemented :) ?

and can someone remove Andrew Long from the mailing list, people who
can't write decent "out of office" scripts don't deserve support *sigh* :/
--
Arran Cudbard-Bell (A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk)
Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting Officer