Radiusd -X start vs Radiusd start

J-P Raymond vectorw16 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 16:53:17 CET 2007

Hi evr,

I'm currently experimenting on freeradius 1.1.6 (on rhl3)  my setup seams to be working fine except a little bug !

I'm using a software to monitor freeradius from the outside this soft is called (Whistle Blower running on a mac)

This soft attempt to validate a user called Whistle Blower and freeradius must send a deny packet !

When I : radiusd -X start the process work fine

When I : radiusd start the process times out ???

Any suggestions
Thanks