回复: Re: freeRADIUS with 2 Active-direcotory

Hangjun He elmerhe at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Nov 7 10:58:28 CET 2007

Yes.  Redundancy DC.

  When set up freeRADIUS talk to AD.  I  need to set primary DC's hostname/IP in smb.conf.
           "password server = WIN2003-SERVER1 " .
  Also set primary DC's hostname in krb5.conf  realms section.
           " kdc = WIN2003-SERVER1:88"

  When primary DC down, samba contack WIN2003-SERVER1 too. And can not switch to backup DC(win2003-server2).  right?

  John

tnt at kalik.co.yu дµÀ£º
  You probably want to set up primary and backup domain controllers.
Redundancy is built into AD - when primary DC goes down backup DC will
take over authentication. Nothing to do with freeradius/samba.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 6/11/2007, "Hangjun He" pi¹e: