radius going to sleep?

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Nov 7 19:45:18 CET 2007

Hi,

> With a value of 5, freeradius now is already running for some hours.
> A value of 20 stops it from working normally within two hours.
> Maybe I can find out more.

ah! and this is *changed* behaviour since the pre2 release.

I'm here to report that 'beta' version taken via CVS yesterday
lunchtime froze with no response within the hour. however, a simple
revert to the released pre2 tar.gz version and all ticks along
without a freeze.

for some reason we too have 20 as our number of SQL connections.....
worked for us with CVS code from 17th sept (if that helps to narrow
it down??)

alan