Some users can't login after upgrade!

Dean, Barry B.Dean at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Nov 9 10:50:28 CET 2007

The debug output (private data masked) can be picked up from:

Version 1.1.4 (Works): http://pcwww.liv.ac.uk/~bvd/radius/114.txt
Version 1.1.7 (Broken): http://pcwww.liv.ac.uk/~bvd/radius/117.txt

They are reasonably long so I did not want to post them as a long email!

My reading of them indicates that the eDirectory returns a "NOT OK" to 1.1.7 and an "OK" to 1.1.4 for the
same user account!

The debug traces contained the password, so I was able to check it was the same, it was.

Barry Dean
Networks Team