MD5 authentication

manIP manvoip at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:34:53 CET 2007

Thank you for your answers alan...and deployingradius.com,it's a real gold mine.

I have checked out radiusd.conf and the rlm_pap manual pages and I
think I was unclear. The password is sent in "clear" but is stored in
MD5 (because of ethical reason, the password should not clearly appear
in the database).
I think I just need to change the authentication request...but I can't find it.

Thanks for your help.