freeradius auto-vlan 3com switch 4500G

pbreton pbreton at wustl.edu
Fri Nov 16 12:52:06 CET 2007

Hi Krzysztof,

Thanks for sharing your experience.
>Please add here:
>  vlan-assignment-mode string
>  accounting optional
An 3Com product engineer gave me the same instruction,
unfortunqtly the 4500G does not support the
vlan-assignment-mode and accounting does not take optional
as argument.
Maybe it shoud. The 4500G is new, and like many new product
it must go thru a real world user trial phase to uncover
birth defects. This said 3com is going to replace my 4500G
with a 5500G at no cost. And this is a solution to my
problem -which is not a freeradius one anymore.
Thanks again, enjoy the day,

Philippe.