Can i modify radius property?

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Sat Nov 17 13:13:01 CET 2007

This is backend user administration and has nothing to do with
Freeradius, or any other radius. Password change was left out of the
radius standard as unsafe to do that way.

There is an attribute Expiration which you can use as a combination of
those two: lastChangePwdDate + pwdExpiryDuration. You set Expiration
when user changes password (lastChangePwdDate) and password will be
valid for pwdExpiryDuration.

You will have to make/adapt a portal for users where they will be able to
change passwords etc.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP