2.0.0-pre2 missing radrelay functionality?

Brian De Wolf bldewolf at csupomona.edu
Tue Nov 20 21:54:12 CET 2007

While looking into fixes for my previous post, I began poking at 2.0.0-pre2.  I
see that radrelay's functionality is supposed to have been merged into the main
server, but I do not see where it has the same capability of relaying accounting
packets to other RADIUS servers.  Has this functionality been removed?  There is
no mention of it in the man page or the example configuration, but I would hope
it's in there somewhere, otherwise radrelay should probably still exist.