With passwords only

build buildy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 23:55:48 CET 2007

G'day All,
This is my first post so I'd like to thank those who make this list possible.

I see this has been asked before but I could not find a complete
answer in the archive or google. I want to setup a freeRADIUS server
on a debian etch system to authenticate for a WRT54G AP using
username/passwords only (no certificates). I've tried to use a few
howtos and just ignore the certificates bit but no success yet.

Does anyone know of a HowTo that I can use to get started?

Thanking you in anticipation,
build