EAP/TLS certificate Security question

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 8 14:03:45 CEST 2007

Dear all

                  I have installed EAP/TLS base authentication in my wirless network i have some question about security issue i have installed certificate on every laptop of wirless client machine now thing is that is some one will installed that certificate on unknow client then how can i privent them if one if my company user give his/her certificate so some one or hacker then ???

              is it possible i create certificate per user i genrate ceruficate per username thats why no bodya can give his/her certificate to untrusted party or anyother guys .....give me suggestion for this question how to more secure my wirless NETWORK..

$ cat ~/satish/url.txt

http://www.linuxbug.org