EAP/TLS certificate Security question

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Mon Oct 8 15:10:46 CEST 2007

You can't prevent someone with a valid certificate logging on (you can
revoke it and then that user and whoever has duplicate certificate will
not be able to log on). But you can stop unknown mac addresses
associating with your AP. Read AP documentation. Or, if you have AD, use
machine authentication as well.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP