Accounting requests and LDAP relation

Amr el-Saeed amr.elsaeed at tedata.net
Wed Oct 24 11:08:37 CEST 2007

Dear All,

Is there any relation between the accounting requests and the LDAP, in
case i'm using LDAP for authentication and MySql for accounting.
Now i have many accounting requests and my DB machine is loaded , but
what i can't understand is why my LDAP machine is loaded too.
i make a debug on the RADIUS and found that when handling the accounting
request the RADIUS contacts the sql and ldap to check GroupMember, in
sql.conf i commented the group member query and nothing happens against
the MySql , but still happens against the LDAP .

any idea ???

thanks all