Access-Reject in a php script

manIP manvoip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 14:32:11 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have put exit(2) but as Patric said, freeradius thinks that the script
failed and does not respond to the access-request. In the client side, there
is a server time out...I don't know if that server time out is assumed as an
Access-Reject?
May be the problem comes from PHP and I could use the UNIX system() function
send back the code 2.
Please, if you have a better solution, I would be very grateful!

Cheers.
Khalid