Access-Reject in a php script

Patric patrict at bluebottle.com
Thu Oct 25 14:41:48 CEST 2007

manIP wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have put exit(2) but as Patric said, freeradius thinks that the script
> failed and does not respond to the access-request. In the client side,
> there is a server time out...I don't know if that server time out is
> assumed as an Access-Reject?

No it does not assume an access-reject - it registers it as no response,
which is undesirable.

As Alan said : "It delays the Access-Reject.  See the debug output."
I tried setting "reject_delay = 0" in the radius.conf but that did not help.

> May be the problem comes from PHP and I could use the UNIX system()
> function send back the code 2.

I believe that this specific scenario only occurs with PHP as I said
before, because of the way it sends its status codes (in the exit call).
I don't know how else to do it, which is why I changed the code for my
use...

--

Q: I want to be a sysadmin.  What should I do?

A: Seek professional help.