Access-Reject in a php script

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Oct 26 11:10:41 CEST 2007

manIP wrote:
> 1) if there is a server timeout, is it assumed as an Access-reject (or
> does the user will be given access ?)

  Yes.

> 2) for instance, executing a script from another language which exit 2
> from PHP...I tried it with a sh script and it does not work

  Nonsense.  See the FAQ for "it doesn't work".

> 3) If I reply with a Session-Timeout := 0...may be it will be the same
> effect (I know it is not clean but I have no other choice

  No.

> 4) If the previous solutions do not work, I will probably have to change
> the code...so Patric, I think the name of the file has changed: it is
> rlm_exec.c instead of exec.c. Also, After compiling it, could you give
> some hints to uninstall the previous version and to install the new
> version properly.

  There is no need to change the code.

  If your script exits with a non-zero exit code, then the
authentication fails.  If this isn't happening, then something else is
going on, or you're not doing what you're saying you're doing.

  Rather than discuss what you think you're doing, post the debug
output.  This is in the FAQ, README, and INSTALL.  The debug output WILL
tell you what's going on.

  There is no extra magic we have in reading the debug output.  But we
READ IT.