web based admin

Hawkins, Michael MHawkins at tullettprebon.com
Wed Oct 31 02:11:04 CET 2007

Peter,

Thanks for your responses. As is common with newbies, the answers
usually spawn another 4 questions (at least).

Why would I pick ldap over mysql? Is it because ldap is geared around
user entities as well as an organizational hierarchy? Does phpLDAPadmin
already know about the requirements of FreeRadius structures or does
FreeRadius already know how to plug into phpLDAPadmin? Sorry if these
questions appear clueless, and even more apologies if they are in the
FreeRadius FAQ's.

Mike Hawkins

Office: 212-208-3888

Mobile: 917-887-3614