The LDAP Thing again...

Kent Thomas Kent at solarbee.com
Sun Sep 9 15:26:49 CEST 2007

Alan,
Thank you so much for your quick reply.  I guess I'm still not understanding
something.  All the documentation I have been able to find indicates that I
do not need to add an Aut-Type for ldap.  I would like to authenticate
against LDAP.  Can you give me the settings that would work for this method
of authenticating?
I am really thankful for your pointers, they have helped me to understand
what is going on, however I still don't know what the solution is.
Thank you again for your help.
Kent