LOGs of eap-tls authentication

HBA BOX hba_box at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 13 10:01:53 CEST 2007

hello,

  To restart the radius I knew only one command which is service radiusd restart;all what you have to do when you are in debuce mode is stoping it by using service radiusd stop, then you can restart it . I hope that this can help you.

  regards
  habiba

anoop_c at sifycorp.com a écrit :

Dear            Thanks for the information.I am getting the logs when stopped  server in debug mode. But the commands service radiusd stop and service  radiusd restart is not working.So i killed the process radiusd using  kill command.Pls let me know the commands to stop and start the server  in normal mode.    Regards  Anoop        >   > Message: 2  > Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:39:38 +0200 (CEST)  > From: inelec communication   > Subject: RE : LOGs of eap-tls authentication (inelec communication)  > To: FreeRadius users mailing list  >    > Message-ID: <980737.95433.qm at web26005.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>  > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=\"iso-8859-1\"  >   > Hello,  >      >   you have no logs in your radius.log file because you are running in  > debug mode , you have to run in normal mode to get the logs, so what you  > have to do is the following:  >   first stop your debug mode by this command: service radiusd stop; then  >  restart the service radius by: service radiusd
 restart; doing that you  > are in normal mode and you can do your wlan loging without any problem  > and you get your log.  >      >   regards  >

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html