Error while building

Sujatha Pelluru pelluru_sujatha at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 13 15:52:52 CEST 2007

Hi,
    I am getting the following error when i am tring to build the rpm files for the freeradius-1.1.7

Error is as below:

error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
   /etc/raddb/postgresqlippool.conf

RPM build errors:
    Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
   /etc/raddb/postgresqlippool.conf

When I am trying to build using rpmbuild -ba /usr/src/packages/SPECS/freeradius.spec, the above error is encountered. Can u please tell me the solution for this.

Then I tried with the procedure ./configure , make and make install.
But at that time when I am bringing up the deamon server using radiud -x , the output seen is like "command not found"