Sending Cisco AV Pairs per realm

Igor Smitran igor at poen.net
Sat Sep 22 00:02:20 CEST 2007

Look at the acct_users file, you can define what to do when receiving START,
STOP and ALIVE packets.
You can call external script if you like.
All you need to do is echo correctly formated string and access server will
receive it.
If you want to put something additional to database, you can do that too.

Also, another way is to use post_auth hook and run external script from
there.

If you are going to run external scripts, all needed data is inside ENV
variable, including realm, username etc.
All this is also stated in documentation.

Igor