proxy.conf and virtual_server

Marc Boisis-Delavaud mdelavau at univ-lr.fr
Tue Apr 1 17:12:26 CEST 2008

Le 1 avr. 08 à 12:18, Alan DeKok a écrit :

> Marc Boisis-Delavaud wrote:
>> I have two virtual server which listen on the same IP.
>> According to realm in proxy.conf, I wich to proxy on virtual1 or
>> virtual2.
>> Is it possible to write this in proxy.conf ?
>>
>> realm toto {
>>    "proxy to virtual_server" = virtual1
>> }
>
>  Grab the latest version from CVS, and see raddb/proxy.conf, and
> raddb/sites-available/virtual.example.com.
>
>  There are some limitations, but this is a very useful feature.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Very good update !! thanks

But now,  I have a problem with eduroam monitoring:

Tue Apr  1 17:01:36 2008 : Error: rlm_eap: Identity does not match
User-Name, setting from EAP Identity.
Tue Apr  1 17:01:36 2008 : Auth: Login incorrect (rlm_ldap: User not
found): [anonymous/<via Auth-Type = EAP>] (from client rad1.eduroam.fr
port 0 cli 02-00-00-00-00-01)

The test login is arredu and it is in users file, not in ldap.