EAP Authentication

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri Apr 4 12:15:56 CEST 2008

radcheck? EAP-TLS is certificate based authentication. What is it reading
from users file? Reply attributes? They should be in radreply table.

This would be so much easier if you would provide relevant information:
user file entry that you want to store in sql; sql data for that user;
radiusd -X output (when data is in sql).

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP