EAP Authentication

Devinder Singh devinbhullar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 02:51:39 CEST 2008

Hi Ivan,

Before i enabled EAP authentication radius reads the users name and password
from radcheck table. When i enabled EAP it only read the users.conf file.

I want it to read the radcheck table which has the usernames and password
for EAP authentication. I have generated the Certs and they are installed on
the Client computer.

Thank you.

Devinder

On 04/04/2008, Ivan Kalik <tnt at kalik.net> wrote:

> radcheck? EAP-TLS is certificate based authentication. What is it reading
> from users file? Reply attributes? They should be in radreply table.
>
> This would be so much easier if you would provide relevant information:
> user file entry that you want to store in sql; sql data for that user;
> radiusd -X output (when data is in sql).
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP
>

> Dana 4/4/2008, "Devinder Singh" <devinbhullar at gmail.com> piše:
>
> >Hi Ivan
> >
> >Im using EAP-TLS authentication.
> >
> >Could you tell me the sql configuration to allow EAP-TLS to read radcheck
> >table instead of users.conf file
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >-Devinder
> >

> >On 04/04/2008, Ivan Kalik <tnt at kalik.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> Which EAP? TLS, PEAP, something else? Have you uncommented sql in
> >> authorize section? Debug would help.
> >>
> >> Ivan Kalik
> >> Kalik Informatika ISP

> >> users