can't make a rpm from radius sources

Cristian Novac cristian.novac at alcatel-lucent.ro
Mon Apr 7 16:19:45 CEST 2008

Hello all,
I have downloaded freeradius-server-2.0.0.tar.gz and after intalling it,
I made some code modifications to meet my expectations.
Than I compiled again from the "src" directory using make && make
install; after this, freeradius worked fine, as I intended;
Now I would like to make a rpm from this modified version that I have.
Could someone please tell me what steps should I follow in order to
achieve this, a rpm from the modified sources.
I would also like to preserve the modified configurations from the
following files: eap.conf and users; and also two dictionaries that I
manually added to the share/freeradius directory.

Thank you in advance !
Cristian NOVAC.