Authenticate with FreeRadius + MySQL + PEAP

tiodacio tiodacio at bol.com.br
Tue Apr 8 17:27:22 CEST 2008

Ivan,

Thats the problem, i have sure the password its not wrong. The users test and test at some.domain.com have the same password. The first is authenticated, the second no. The problem is when my user has a domain and i need a domain because my radius will make proxy.

I think thats some problem with eap-peap, because when i use radtest to authenticate test at some.domain.com the authentication proceeds.

Dácio