NAS list update without restarting radius server.

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Sat Apr 12 01:20:18 CEST 2008

Hi,

	If I choose DNS name, and I don't fully qualify it,
does it follow the standard BIND rules of using the "domain"
setting, or going down the "search" path?

	Reason I'm trying to avoid the IP or the FQDN is that
I was hoping to use the nasname along with the secret in
the UAM program I'm using for a "Secret per NAS" situation.
The hotspots are already using just a nasname currently (Which
is just something like SBC-1427). (Then again, getting the
client to put all the NAS into DNS is going to be a tough
sell too)

		Thanks, Tuc