EAP/TTLS

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Sat Apr 12 16:35:22 CEST 2008

Just make entries for the users in users file. Instructions are in the
file.

There is nothing to configure in radiusd.conf or eap.conf. You might want
to read through eap.conf if you are thinking of replacing default
certificates or perhaps to copy request to tunnel and reply out.

Only other thing you *need* to configure is clients.conf.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP