rlm_perl , unlang and Exec-Wait with Perl

rsg ranil.santhish at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 10:22:53 CEST 2008

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience and ideas Alan.

If things are done mainly using SQL,  for eg. IP address management,
then unlang  seems to be doing more or less the same work(easily) a
sophisticated Perl script could do.

However my question is about performance and about how fast & scalable
this kind of a setup compared to a Perl based system.

Any ideas please?

rg.