clients can't authenticate in FR 2.0.3

Gustavo Chavelas gchavelas at bfmx.com.mx
Fri Apr 18 16:01:26 CEST 2008

I have tried to configure the 2.0.3 because they said to me in the forum
that the VISTA works with a version superior to the 2.
With version 2.0.3 or the 2.0.2 it does not allow me to connect nothing.
Can't connect XP, VISTA or CE clients.
I cannot connect anything.

I will try with 1.1.4 or latest version.

Thanks

Gustavo.

> Gustavo Chavelas wrote:
> But when I to configure the freeradius-1.1.3-1.2.el5 (rpm) it works fine.
> My windows XP and CE clients connect without problems, but I need
> urgently to connect a Windows Vista clients too.

  You can try upgrading to 1.1.7, which should work with Vista, and will
be compatible with the configuration you have for 1.1.3.

  I'm not sure why 2.0.3 wouldn't work.  What happens when a Vista
client tries to connect?