Dialup-Admin Alternatives?

Liran Tal liran at enginx.com
Tue Apr 22 10:33:21 CEST 2008

Hey Jaxx,

I believe you may find daloRADIUS very productive. It's actively developed,
rather stable and provides efficient and vast management control over a
FreeRADIUS
deployment.

Quoting the Sourceforge description:
"daloRADIUS is an advanced RADIUS web management application aimed at
managing hotspots and general-purpose ISP deployments. It features user
management, graphical reporting, accounting, a billing engine and integrates
with GoogleMaps for geo-locating."