rlm_sqlippool

rsg ranil.santhish at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 09:32:50 CEST 2008

raddb/sqlippool.conf

 ## Using Calling-Station-Id works for NAS that send fixed NAS-Port
 ## ONLY change this if you know what you are doing!
 ## pool-key = "%{NAS-Port}"
 pool-key = "%{Calling-Station-Id}"

What I suggest is that we take the "NAS that send fixed NAS-Port"
condition off from RLM_SQLIPPOOL module.

Because, as I said before it is NOT a must to send the NAS-Port always
(e.g. some GGSNs)

What would be the consequences of taking it off?

Thanks,