rlm_sqlippool

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Wed Apr 23 18:24:46 CEST 2008

No idea. That check must have some purpose.

Usual workaround for this is to rewrite (update in freeradius speak)
NAS-Port attribute with the value of Calling-Station-Id (in unlang,
perl, ...). That sorts out missing NAS-Port in the request.

There are way too many places where NAS-Port needs to be changed in the
configuration, and you might need to alter code as well - hence "ONLY
change this if you know what you are doing!".

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP